We're delighted to be able to welcome you back. We have introduced limits on visitor numbers to help keep everyone safe, and you will not be able to visit without booking online in advance.
All tickets must be booked in advance, including Historic Scotland Members.
Book tickets now
Although things may be a little different, we hope that you will have an enjoyable visit and will be greeted with a warm and friendly smile by staff.
Visits to the Lighthouse will be by guided tour, Wednesday to Sunday, running every half hour between 10am and 4.30pm.
The Museum will be open 10am-5pm Wednesday to Sunday. For more details visit https://lighthousemuseum.org.uk
What to expect from your visit
- Our staff have been trained in hygiene and physical distancing and have been provided with the necessary PPE
- Signage is on site to guide visitors, including one way systems and marked areas that are currently closed to visitors
- We have introduced enhanced cleaning measures, including our toilet facilities, to make visitors feel comfortable while visiting
- In line with Scottish Government legislation and guidance, face coverings are now mandatory if you are visiting any indoor/enclosed spaces at our sites including retail and catering areas (subject to some exceptions).
- Masks will not be provided, so make sure you bring one with you
- Face shields (e.g. visors) no longer count as face coverings on their own. They can only be worn in conjunction with other face covering
- Face coverings are not required while visiting external areas of the sites
- If you feel wearing a face covering at all times during your visit (including in external areas) will make you more comfortable, then please wear one, as we want you to enjoy your visit as much as possible
Didn't find everything you need?
Read our FAQs