We have hundreds of fascinating sites in our care. Among the most popular for groups are Edinburgh Castle, Stirling Castle, Urquhart Castle, Iona Abbey and Skara Brae.
Contact our Sales Support Team if your business plans to send individuals or groups to our attractions on a regular basis.
Our Sales Support Team can:
- set up a travel trade account for you
- advise on our most suitable products for your guests
- help with itinerary planning for your trips
- let you know about any unexpected site closures
Online ticket sales
Find out about buying tickets online through our Group Sales system.
Tickets and passes bought in advance allow fast track entry to Edinburgh Castle and Stirling Castle. Your group can go straight to a ticket scanning point without having to queue first at the ticket office.
Fast track entry to Edinburgh Castle can save up to 45 minutes during the peak summer period.
More memorable experiences
Edinburgh Castle options include:
- private room hire for special events
- out-of-hours tours
- Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo hospitality packages
- afternoon tea
Stirling Castle offers out-of-hours tours and a backdrop for medieval banquets and gala dinners.
Find out about out-of-hours tours.
See what’s included in afternoon tea at Edinburgh Castle.
Sales Support Team
Historic Environment Scotland
Telephone: 0131 668 8831