- Age: This walk may not be suitable for children under 12 years. * Grade: Moderate
- Route: Hunter’s Bog/Volunteers’ Walk/Camstane area. This may change.
- Bring: Warm, waterproof clothing and sturdy footwear with good grips. A snack and a drink.
- Toilets: Toilets are available at the Holyrood Park Education Centre (EH8 8HG). No toilets on the walk itself. * Parking: Broad Pavement Car Park.
- *Road Closures: *Holyrood Park roads are closed every Saturday and Sunday. Local roads and car parks may be subject to closures, please contact the Ranger Service for more information. email@example.com 0131 652 8150
- *Disabled access: *Route may not suitable for disabled people. The route contains rough tracks, uneven and boggy terrain, steep inclines and declines. Please contact the Ranger Service for more information.
- *Dogs: *Dogs are not permitted except assistance dogs.*