This event has finished
- Grade: Strenuous. Route contains rough tracks, uneven and boggy terrain, steep inclines and declines and may include an occasional scramble and stream-crossing.
- Route: Tantallon, Auldhame, Seacliff. The route may not be suitable for disabled people
- Age: This walk may not be suitable for children under 12 years
- Toilets: are available at Tantallon Castle Shop Car Park (EH39 5PN)
- Parking: At Tantallon Castle Shop Car Park (EH39 5PN)
- Dogs are not permitted except assistance dogs