Used by Mr James Park who was appointed by the Northern Lighthouse Board as the first lighthouse keeper at Kinnaird Head in 1787. It was donated to Historic Scotland by his direct descendant Mr James Park on the occasion of the opening of the lighthouse to the public in May 1995. Made by Harris & Co., London, c.1780.

Details

Date Made
Late 18th century
Dimensions
l 854mm (l 33 5/8")
Time Period
Modern
Property Information
Kinnaird Head
Object Number
KH213
Access Status
Display

Tags

Share