Wooden statue of St Triduana holding a thorn on which her eyeball is impaled. Carved in 1907, it represents how the Saint defaced herself to avoid the attention of Necten, King of the Picts. It was made when the chapel in Restalrig, Edinburgh was restored in 1907. Originally built around 1438 by Sir Robert Logan, whose family owned the Barony of Restalrig, it houses a well dedicated to St Triduana. The water from this spring was thought to be a remedy for eye disorders.