Made by Shand, Mason & Co, this engine was last used to fight a fire at the Glenlossie Distillery in 1929. Designed to be pulled by a pair of horses, the engine was driven by steam from the boiler. Its engine was set with rags, wood and coal and always ready to be lit. Coal was carried in a box slung underneath, a container of paraffin was held beside it. On display at Dallas Dhu Distillery, near Forres, Moray.