This small fragment is believed to have once been part of a cross slab. The fragment was built into the walls of the old Church at Meigle sometime before 1857, but is now on display in the museum. The front shows part of panel with a key pattern design. On the reverse two legs of a horse and the foot of a rider survive. On display at Meigle Museum, Angus.