Named after a character in Sir Walter Scott's The Lady of the Lake, this was a popular blended whisky produced by Wright and Greig Ltd. The company purchased Dallas Dhu distillery, near Forres, Morayshire, in 1899 and continued in production there until 1921. Distilling continued at Dallas Dhu up to 16 March 1983.

Details

Date Made
Late 20th century
Dimensions
320 x 85mm (1' 5/8" x 3 3/8")
Time Period
Modern
Property Information
Dallas Dhu Distillery
Object Number
DHU022
Access Status
Storage

Tags

Share