If you plan to make changes to your property, you might need consent.

It’s a criminal offence to:

  • materially alter, extend or demolish a listed building or demolish a building in a conservation area without consent
  • carry out unauthorised works, or allow unauthorised works to be carried out, to a scheduled monument

Find out more about applying for consents.