Good to Know
- Age: This walk may not be suitable for children under 12 years.
- Grade: Moderate
- Route: Hunter’s Bog/Volunteers’ Walk/Camstane area. This may change.
- *Bring: *arm, waterproof clothing and sturdy footwear with good grips. A snack and a drink.
- *Toilets: *Toilets are available at the Holyrood Park Education Centre (EH8 8HG). No toilets on the walk itself.
- Parking: Broad Pavement Car Park (https://goo.gl/maps/uvSWqsyrsHwzCaC47)
- Road Closures: Holyrood Park roads are closed every Saturday and Sunday. Local roads and car parks may be subject to closures. Please contact the Ranger Service for more information firstname.lastname@example.org 0131 652 8150
- Disabled access: Route may not suitable for disabled people –Route contains rough tracks, uneven and boggy terrain, steep inclines and declines. Please contact the Ranger Service for more information.
- Dogs: Dogs are not permitted except assistance dogs.