Weathered sandstone cross slab, with a stepped top. Found during the demolition of a building about 70 metres from the Church in 1858. On one side is a plain cross with human figures on either side. On the other side a single panel containing a pair of Pictish beasts with a single head and a double body. On display at Meigle Museum, Angus.